To open company in Hong-Kong is easy, the cost is only 1299 Euro!
What does the cost of registration services include?
– Registration / purchase of a new company (under 1 year)
– Annual fees for registration of activities
– Annual fees for the provision of a registered office
– Annual company secretarial service (for 1 year)
There are 2 ways to open a firm in this jurisdiction:
A. Open a new Hong Kong firm
B. Buy a ready-made Hong Kong company
The difference between these methods is small: in both cases, the opening process takes 5 working days.
In the first case, you independently come up with a name for your future firm.
In the second – choose a name from the list of registered companies.
Annual Prolongation Services – 800 Euro
What does the cost of Annual services include?
200 Euro – registration address in Hong Kong (1 year);
200 Euro – secretarial services in Hong Kong (1 year);
300 Euro * – Business Registration Certificate;
100 Euro – preparation and delivery of Annual Return.
* The amount of the fee varies annually and from April 1, 2017 is 2250 HKD
Per customer request:
200 Euro – correspondent address in China or Hong Kong
100 Euro – change of director’s data
100 Euro – removal of director or appointment of a new director
100 Euro – share transfer registration